The all-new 2020 Lincoln Aviator has arrived at Bayfield Lincoln in Barrie. Elegant, bold, and brimming with sophisticated technology, this latest model from Lincoln is a serious contender in the luxury-SUV marketplace. The 2020 Lincoln Aviator is a seven-passenger, three-row SUV equipped with some of the smartest technologies that are sure to impress.
Aviator Grand Touring
- Under its hood, the Lincoln Aviator houses a new hybrid powertrain. The twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine and a battery-powered electric motor can produce more than 450 horsepower and more than 600 lb.-ft. of torque!
- Two additional drive modes along with the five standard drive modes: “Pure EV” to make for a quiet all-electric drive and “Preserve EV” which stores electricity to be used at a later time.
Adaptive Pixel LED Headlamps
- The Aviator has adaptive LED headlights that change how the light is directed based on vehicle speed. E.g. light beam is longer and narrower when going fast spreads out wider when going slow.
- Adaptive Dynamic Bending Lighting uses camera technology to read road signs and lane markings to pre-illuminate where the road is heading.
Air Ride Suspension with Road Preview
- The advanced front camera in the 2020 Lincoln Aviator evaluates and monitors the road ahead.
- If it spots a pothole or any other uneven surface, the vehicle is able to immediately adjust the suspension to make driving over that as comfortable as possible.
Lincoln Co-Pilot360 Plus™
- Driver-assisted technologies including evasive Steering Assist, Reverse Brake Assist, Active Park Assist Plus and Traffic Jam Assist.
- Traffic Jam Assist combines Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop and Go, Lane Centering and
newly-developed Traffic Sign Recognition to keep your journey as seamless as possible.
- Traffic sign recognition to alert you to posted speed limits.
Other Advanced Features:
- Smartphone replaces car keys! Lock, unlock and start the car with the Aviator’s Phone as a Key functionality.
- Backup codes to give you vehicle access if you don’t have your phone.
- Second-row seats can be configured in multiple ways.
- Second-row captain's chairs have a choice of two different center consoles, one of which allows for easier walk-through to the third-row seats.
- PowerFold® third-row to comfortably seat two passengers.
- Click a button to easily fold the third-row seats.
- Lincoln Connect to let occupants easily access a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot and connect up to 10 devices.
- An active Lincoln Way app™ to let you track your Wi-Fi usage.
- REVEL® ULTIMA® 3D AUDIO SYSTEM: 28 speakers so you can enjoy a true 3D audio experience!
Fill out our form or call us at Bayfield Lincoln in Barrie, Ontario and be one of the first people to check out the 2020 Lincoln Aviator!